It’s that time of year again, and the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping piled on top of shift work and overtime and holiday parades and awards banquets…is enough to turn anyone into the Grinch. With all of the holiday insanity, it can be so easy to slip into complacency and forget to nurture the intimacy in your marriage. Last year, FirefighterWife.com release a free E-book called The 12 Steamy Days of Christmas. It is full of ideas on how to surprise your firefighter with notes, gifts, actions, etc. to Fire Up Your Love Life and keep the spark alive during what can sometimes be a trying time.
Seeing as how my firefighter and I got married on 12/12/12, we didn’t need much help in the intimacy department, but it was so much fun to try and surprise him and he would get so excited wondering what the next day would bring. Some of my favorites from last year included;
- baking him some homemade goodies and slipping them into his bag for his next shift with a little note about how much I appreciate him;
- lingerie neatly wrapped and tied with a bow (this was given to him on the plane on our way to our honeymoon…it was fun watching him contemplate what we’d do when we got there);
- a full body massage by the fire place using a massage candle and romantic music playing in the background, nothing like a little Marvin Gaye to get things going;
- and my personal favorite was the lap dance by the lit Christmas tree to Santa Baby (make sure your kids are out of the house…that could be embarrassing).
For more ideas, request a free copy of The 12 Steamy Days E-Book at . I’m also offering a special on Pure Romance products. If you email me your order at PRbyHeatherIsaacs@gmail.com, I’ll give you 10% off any order and free shipping if your order is over $50. If you need any suggestions on ideas for your 12 Steamy Days, please reach out to me…I’m full of fun, flirty ideas. Visit my website for Pure Romance products at www.HeatherIsaacs.PureRomance.com. and let me know if you have any questions. Discount ends 12/31/13.
And watch our Facebook Page and the FirefighterWife.com Pinterest Boards for our 12 Steamy Days ideas between now and the end of the year. Oh, and you may just find some free printables coming your way that make some great stocking stuffers for your fireman’s stocking!
For some more reading
Latest posts by Jessie - (see all)
- Fire Wife Finds - October 1, 2017
- Step Away From Your Devices: Your Summer Unplugged - June 28, 2017
- Easy Promotion Gift Ideas for Firefighters - December 26, 2016