Physical Energy – Nutrition, Fitness, Any health issues holding you back?
Sometimes I feel so down and not on top of the day. And then I realize, it’s not “me”. It’s not that I’m incapable or magically lost some skills or talents overnight. It’s simply that I do not physically feel good. When you aren’t physically feeling good, you can’t be at your best. And how long do we go without making that doctors appointment or just making a change in our routine to eliminate the headaches, back pains, sinus issues, allergies. The list goes on.
Feeling physically better starts with changes YOU make. Changes to your diet, more exercise, different exercise, go to bed earlier, try some natural remedies – essential oils, epsom salt baths, organic teas. Even if your changes don’t entirely cure your ailment, even if you are diagnosed with an incurable disease or disorder, there is always something you can do to improve your physical well being.
Take a personal assessment of your physical health.
– Do you feel held back by any ailment?
– Do you have a plan to heal and overcome that?
– When you feel physically 100% at your best, what led to that moment?
– What eating habits, exercise routines, sleep patterns?
– What fuels your body to perform it’s best?
– What positions / environments to you feel physically on top of your game? i.e. sitting at your desk, in a certain room, running around a hospital / doctors office, working outdoors, in your car.
I need to make time to fit in this (physical activity) and eat (these foods) and go to bed at _____ and wake up at __________ to feel at my physical best.
Latest posts by Jessie - (see all)
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff (But When is it Small Stuff?!) - January 17, 2020
- How Marriage Comparison is Stealing Your Joy - January 13, 2020
- You Become Like the 5 People You Hang Around the Most - March 25, 2019