5 minutes a day for 5 days is not a long time. It’s just enough to tickle some ideas and open your eyes to some changes you may need in your life. And some of you may have used these last few days to create a giant list of things you *must* do in your life. While the ambition is admirable, you’ll quickly burn out and fail if you try to tackle it all at once. And then…. your belief and confidence go right down the drain.
So as we end the Day 5 of your Fill Up, we want to be sure you are walking away with self-confidence and belief in your abilities.
- When you picture yourself at your very best, physically, mentally, focused and confident, what are you doing?
- In what areas of life do you already feel very confident?
- And in what areas are you lacking belief in your abilities?
I am not at all a believer in the approach that says “If you just think it and believe it you can do it.” It is simply not true. We weren’t all given the same kinds of talents.
Do not compare yourself with others.
Do not focus on your weaknesses. Focus on your strengths and talents. Self-Belief is about knowing yourself and operating at your best in that space.
What are your natural talents and gifts? In what areas are you a strong learner and can increase your skills?
Now that you’ve gone through all 5 Days, is your mind clear?
Do you have a better perspective? Have you mapped out your actions to take to take the chaos in your life while on the way to your BEST you?
Don’t try to tackle every day at once. Go back through your daily topics if you were stuck on one. Make a list and prioritize the areas you want to implement change and improve in. Start with #1, and only work on one at the time until you’ve completed them and then you can review and reassess.
Come back in a month, 3 months, 6 months or even a year to revisit your goals, and set new ones.
One last thought for those of you who are Christians.
I want to share this biblical perspective.
Latest posts by Jessie - (see all)
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff (But When is it Small Stuff?!) - January 17, 2020
- How Marriage Comparison is Stealing Your Joy - January 13, 2020
- You Become Like the 5 People You Hang Around the Most - March 25, 2019