Our May Rescue Pack Exchange is all about being good to ourselves. Face it, sometimes we put us last on the list. Who doesn’t love being pampered, relaxing and being good to ourselves? There is so much opportunity for this exchange! I love this theme!
As you get to know your Rescue Pack Match, find out what they like to do for themselves. What type of spa type treatments they enjoy. How they like to relax. If their spouse is open to enjoying a couples spa pack together even! (I’m all about turning anything into a date. Squeeze them in where you can!!)
A couple of ideas that crossed my mind while getting this theme ready,
- Couple’s massage package
- Mani/Pedi supplies
- The Perfect Bubble Bath Kit
- Relaxing aromas
- Essential Oils (Educated information is great!)
- Homemade scrubs, soaks and balms.
- DIY Recipes for beauty treaments
- Healthy shake and smoothie recipes
- Spa in a jar ideas (Think, PINTEREST)
- this list could go on and go and on!
Just remember the rules. Sign up ends April 29th, matches post on April 30th. Contact your match aspa and exchange all informtion about any allergies, likes/dislikes and addresses. $10 limit, you can build a great pack for ten bucks, please stick to this rule. Ship via priority mail. (Hint, smaller/lighter packages or the flat rate boxes are most economical!) Mailing deadline is May 11th.
I can’t wait to see what everyone builds for their matches! Don’t forget to post a photo of your package in the Fire Wife Sisterhood private group!
Sign up HERE!
Latest posts by Jessie - (see all)
- Fire Family Protocols: Lessen the Spread of Contagions from the Firehouse to Home - March 19, 2020
- Social Distancing: Covid-19 - March 19, 2020
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff (But When is it Small Stuff?!) - January 17, 2020