Finally: the resource you need to live with Honor and Commitment,both at home and on the job.
This book study is for everyone.
Firefighters, fire wives, anyone in the fire service. You can participate in this study alone or create a group study with fellow firefighters or fire wives. An awesome way to work through this study is to have a husband and wife lead a couples group using our outlined emails.
The reviews for Honor & Commitment have been so positive. Here’s one of my favorites:
“I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of me and my husband for your amazing cause and book. I am in chapter 4 and wow, it’s like you were writing words out of both of our mouths right out of the gate. I truly believe your book is what I had been asking God to send us.”
We’re so flattered but more importantly…..we know this book will be an answer to many firefighter marriage prayers. So we want to be sure you’re getting the most out of it. We’ve created a book club…..all online…..to encourage everyone in their marriages and families.
Still need to get a copy?
You can choose from : the eBook version, the Paperback Copy, OR if you are interested in getting a little more with your copy of “Honor and Commitment,” you can even get a Couples Challenge Coin + Book Bundle! 10 Pack Bundles are available for a big discount if you have a group study ready! Check out all of the Book Options below:
- Honor and Commitment Book – Single Paperback Copy
- Honor and Commitment Book + His and Hers Commitment Coins
- Honor and Commitment Book Bundle – 10 Packs for 40% off!
- Honor and Commitment – eBook on Amazon
The way the Online Book Club works
Each week you will receive via email the Facebook Live Replay for the assigned Chapters, homework and thought provoking questions. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to ensure your emails are delivered directly to your inbox. You can use this series to lead your own book club! Each week you should be prepared to…
- Read the assigned chapters
- Watch for Homework or challenges
- Watch the video replays
- Feel free to discuss any of the topics in our Online Communities
Our Schedule for the Online Book Club is:
- Week 1: Read Chapters 1 – 4.
- Week 2: Read Chapters 5 – 8.
- Week 3: Read Chapters 9 – 12
- Week 4: Read Chapters 13-14
- Week 5: Read Chapters 15 – 17
- Week 6: Celebration and Wrap Up!
Click below to register for our self-paced book club.
PS – If you are a skimmer, busy or partial reader, you are soooooooo welcome to join as well! This book is great for reading only a couple chapters that apply at the moment 😉
Latest posts by Lori Mercer - WifeOnFire (see all)
- Family First, FDIC, or Both? - April 20, 2018
- When Fire Life Meets Fire Wife Entrepreneurship: how to stay married - June 14, 2017
- Ways to Honor a Retired Fire Wife - March 24, 2017