Finally: the resource you need to live with Honor and Commitment, both at home and on the job.
This book study is for everyone.
Firefighters, fire wives, anyone in the fire service. You can participate in this study alone or create a group study with fellow firefighters or fire wives. An awesome way to work through this study is to have a husband and wife lead a couples group using our outlined emails.
The reviews for Honor & Commitment have been so positive. Here’s one of my favorites:
“I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of me and my husband for your amazing cause and book. I am in chapter 4 and wow, it’s like you were writing words out of both of our mouths right out of the gate. I truly believe your book is what I had been asking God to send us.”
We’re so flattered but more importantly…..we know this book will be an answer to many firefighter marriage prayers. So we want to be sure you’re getting the most out of it. We’ve created a book club…..all online…..to encourage everyone in their marriages and families.
Still need to get a copy?
You can choose from : the eBook version, the Paperback Copy, OR if you are interested in getting a little more with your copy of “Honor and Commitment,” you can even get a Couples Challenge Coin + Book Bundle! 10 Pack Bundles are available for a big discount if you have a group study ready! Get your copy here: Honor and Commitment Paperback or eBook.
The way your book club can work
You can use this series to lead your own book club! Each week you should be prepared to…
- Read the assigned chapters
- Talk about what impacted you the most
- Share details with someone you think will find the information useful
Our suggested schedule is:
- Week 1: Read Chapters 1 – 4.
- Week 2: Read Chapters 5 – 8.
- Week 3: Read Chapters 9 – 12
- Week 4: Read Chapters 13-14
- Week 5: Read Chapters 15 – 17
- Week 6: Celebration and Wrap Up
Latest posts by Firefighter Wife (see all)
- Another Bad Call - June 6, 2023
- Don’t Hoard the Trauma - June 6, 2023
- To My Dear Husband, I Am Worried Your Heart Has Hardened - April 26, 2023