SUPPORT WEST VIRGINIA
24-7 COMMITMENT Fire Family Response
Now, those fire families in West Virginia are in need of our help.
- trash bags
- paper towels
- cleaning supplies (rags, mops, spray cleaners, scrub brushes, clorox wipes, etc)
- baby wipes
- NEW: pillows and large size 4 or 5 diapers and pull ups
In addition, we are collecting toiletries and diapers that will be donated to the women’s shelters in that area.
If possible during our trip, we will also be the “hands and feet” helping to clean / restore some of their homes as the flood waters recede.
Supplies will be delivered Wednesday June 29.
We will continue to monitor the needs and as these families are able to get back to their homes, additional needs will arise such as new mattresses, bedding, towels, etc. Additional trips may be required in another few weeks as they get their homes back together.
If you are not able to drop off supplies but want to help financially in the purchase of supplies, you can donate at this form. All dollars will be used directly to support the families in West Virginia.
HELP WEST VIRGINIA FAMILIES
If you are not local or able to physically drop off the needed supplies we are collecting in Lewis Center, Ohio, you can support financially via 24-7 COMMITMENT, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Latest posts by LoriM (see all)
- Family First, FDIC, or Both? - April 20, 2018
- When Fire Life Meets Fire Wife Entrepreneurship: how to stay married - June 14, 2017
- Ways to Honor a Retired Fire Wife - March 24, 2017