Less Divorce. Stronger Fire Marriages.
Marriage isn’t easy.
Divorce is something we do not recommend to anyone without first fighting like mad to save your marriage. Marriage isn’t easy. Throw in the complications of the fire life and it sometimes feels impossible. Long hours at the job. A “second family”. Stressful calls. Sleepless nights. PTSD. Interrupted communications. Your schedule not matching the rest of the world’s. Missed holidays. The list goes on.
Get Connected with Those Who “Get” the Fire Life.
It may seem like your friends and family don’t get the fire life. They may not understand why you want to keep your schedule free on the days your firefighter is home. They may not understand why you take your phone everywhere with you. They may not understand lonely nights and holidays when your firefighter is on shift.
Read the Best Firefighter Marriage Blog Posts
Start with The 5 Love Languages
We think it’s an easy read and a must do for every marriage so that you learn how to love each other in the BEST way.
Read the all time favorite blog posts:
- When He Doesn’t Say He’s Sorry
- Disarming Your Irritable Sleep Deprived Firefighter
- I Used to Hate his Firehouse
- How do I Survive on Only 15 Minutes of Conversation with my Firefighter Each Day?
- It’s Not Nice to Push, Especially Your Spouse
- Our Marriage is Sexless
- Think Pornography Isn’t Affecting You?
- A Firefighter Marriage Story – Surviving Infidelity